Sunday 19 July 2015

Crossroad



Standing at this junction still
withholding the fears of my early youth
here I decide to take a step forward
into the world of enigma
till I lose my senses and fall
Yet rise again as a new born fawn!
Memories from the past, restrain my movement
trying hard to break free from this world of disappointment
let me, let me get away
to a place as abyss as a grave!
To dig and bury the last piece of my heart
just let me leave, before I start to bleed.
let me lose myself completely
let my demons beat the compassion in me.
And so I take a step ahead, leaving behind the memories that once I held.
Fear clutches me every now and then
making my journey more painful again

Now that I chose this path
With a clear conscience and a broken heart
But when I look at the path again
fear clutches and my heart rebels
Dismal is not what it seeks
But the fear of the past makes me weak
And here I am once again
Standing still
And alone
At the crossroad which takes me to peace! 
 

1 comment: